non Liberal 2.0 baddies
from socialistdistributist reddit from far leftist on 4pt:
Eventually he theorized what became the Fourth Political Theory which rejects Liberalism, Fascism, and Communism and wants a global anti-imperialist and anti-Liberal struggle against the stranglehold of international capitalism. He writes, multiple times, in his writings that we must reject racism, Nazi ideas about race, embrace our cultures and our peoples while celebrating and interacting with the immense diversity of peoples who all should have the right to autonomy and self-governance.
Some of his ideas would even make anarchists blush in terms of decentralized laocracies. Leftists don’t know what they’re talking about when it comes to Dugin because anyone who reads Dugin gets “fashjacketed” (labeling someone a fascist in order to turn people against them). This is not a healthy way to discuss or share ideas, this is a way to control and limit what people can learn.
“Fourth Political Theory is just fascism in a new coat!”
Response: As mentioned above, Dugin explicitly condemns fascism, talks about how Nazi ideas about race and racial supremacy damned fascism to become synonymous with villainy and an untouchable evil. He also writes that fascism (while NOT Liberal 2.0) poses the same modernist presumptions as Liberalism and that it only offered a different version of Modernity (so I am Anti Liberal 2.0 but also Anti 'Fascism' since 4pt is besides being Anti Liberal 2.0 also Anti Fascism) which is an issue in of itself. In his book Ethnosociology he frequently lampoons common racist and race supremacist ideas about what makes a people or an “ethnos.”
So I ask anyone who is unfamiliar with Dugin to please read: The Fourth Political Theory & The Rise of the Fourth Political Theory. His other works are optional but they’re either decent or good. Don’t listen to people who haven’t bothered to actually read his work and don’t settle for out of context quotes that people try to twist to mean something other than their actual meaning!
But I replace 4pt and Alexander Dugin's 'fascism' above with this type of fascism : Alt Fascism Movement
Htlerism is brown communism (1939 nyt) acceptable form of 'leftism' to be against, MAGA is found here due to not fitting in w Liberal 2.0 right wing or non Liberal 2.0 right wing , Tyrant is a form of Fascism I haven't opposed in my anti Chud (Anti Liberal 2.0) opposition so I do here, I already opposed most of fascism within Liberalism 2.0 so here I oppose 'non Liberal 2.0' fascism separate from being opposing Liberalism 2.0, just as 4pt is Anti Liberal 2.0 and Anti Fascism as mentioned above)
plus since I am firstly like 4pt anti Liberalism 2.0 I can say right wing trolls below are non Liberal 2.0 since i am not really against them in real life but label them udner the Movement-Alt Fascism banner since labeling them as plainly non Liberal 2.0 would make it seem like I support them
Alt Fascism Movement is non Liberal 2.0 but despite it being non Liberal 2.0 it still poses the same modernist presumptions as Liberalism 2.0 and it only offers a different version of Modernity than Liberalism 2.0 offers (but is worse than Liberalism 2.0 Modernity) which is an issue in of itself. I frequently lampoons common racist and race supremacist ideas about what makes a people or an “ethnos.” I reject and explicitly condemn Alt Fascism Movement (i.e the Fascoid MAFIA)
I denounce the people who actually invented fascism, European colonialists who brought their ideology and methods home. All it is the violence that is inflicted outward on non-Europeans turned inward. Breadtube reddit
Alt Fascism Movement includes:
Republicans: America First Caucus, Freedom Caucus
The Next Right, John Bolton Conservatives, Conservative Revolution (technically), Larouche movement, NrX (Dark Enlightenment not Dark Mutualism ), Milton Friedman economics (non most leftward,orthodox, or when not used for Left Acceleration only), Francoist Neoliberalism, The Proud Boys, Nick Fuentes/ Groypers
r/TumblrInAction subreddit, r/SocialJusticeInAction subreddit, r/TheDonald subreddit, subreddits posted to r/AgainstHateSubreddits and or banned from Reddit stpdol, 4chan, 8chan, Kiwifarms.net
Mises Caucus (within the LP)
Democrats: Segregationists (i.e Joe Biden, Robert Byrd etc)
National Syndicalism, Strasserism, Nazbol, Ethnopluralism, Third Position (including National Front), Red Green Brown alliances, Progressive Fascism (due to being progressive and meshing with the 4pt at the top of post), Eco Fascism
media: Newsmax, OAN
Pat Buchanan, Michelle Malkin, Matt Walsh
Bashar Assad, Paul Gosar ,Marjorie Taylor Greene (Nick Fuentes and Laura Loomer hate her), Kevin McCarthy (RINO), Donald Trump, Milo Yiannapolous
Comments
Post a Comment