Fem views ourofwhere
I support Woman's Power ( fash creep tom mtzgr 3p) and women’s liberation Marxism feminism also libertarian feminism I feel the right thing to do is for me to admit the significant gap in my feminist-gender analysis and to continue to read and grow as a feminist before I can learn whether it is useful for me to write on these subjects. In the meantime, I will eagerly include views and links to any articles readers may suggest which compliment this article from my unique feminist perspective https://radtransfem.wordpress.com/2012/02/29/the-ethical-prude-imagining-an-authentic-sex-negative-feminism/ I am an Anarcha Feminist-Post Left feminist (see here for more) , Marxist Feminist (see here for more ) and supporter of Radical Feminism (I am critical of sexism, sex roles and sex stereotypes, see here for more ) and Postfeminism-Postcolonial feminism (including Third Wave Alt Left polcompball i.e stereotypical feminist mentioned in its AnFem article ...


Comments
Post a Comment